How to earn money online while sitting at home from the internet

Hello Friends, today I am going to tell you about such information about which probably everyone wants to know. You all know that in today's time, a lot of work is being done from the internet, like watching online results, shopping online, mobile recharge, dish recharge or online bill filling, etc. All the work is happening online nowadays and we do it Why is it because online work gets done very easily? Let me tell you what is a very big question of internet. How to earn money online today I am going to tell you about this with complete details.


Friends, every man wants that he can do his own work and run his family but he is not able to do this, I would like to say to such people that he can do his work by connecting to the internet and can earn money sitting at home.

Today the whole world is dependent on the internet and one day it will also happen when all the work of the world starts to be done by the internet, so I would say that you too should be connected to the internet and have knowledge of every new information coming from the internet.

Now we talk on our topic that before knowing how to earn money online, I would like to tell you something more about earn money.

Benefits of connecting to the Internet?

There are many benefits of connecting to the Internet, it will also earn you and your name will also mean that if you want to connect with the internet, if there are two victims with one arrow, then you can easily connect, there is no risk in it.

Many of my friends remember me by the risk, they often ask me that there is no risk in working online, I am answering their questions here today, maybe you also have questions.

Some important questions related to making money online

Q 1. Does one need to fill Fees to earn money online?


Answer: No, you do not have to pay any kind of Fees to earn money online, you can start earning money online in Free.

Q 2. How much money can we earn every day?


Answer: How much money you can earn every day is dependent on you and your work because everyone knows that the more we work hard, the more we will get its price.

Q 3. We get the money that we earn and if we do not meet, then how do we get it?


Answer: If you work hard, you will definitely get the fruits of your hard work, just follow the right method and you should not work on any fake website.

Here I will tell you about the 2 ways that I use myself, though I earn money from many ways I will tell you only about 2 ways of my choice from which I earn $ 20- $ 30 dollar every day.

Q 4. Can money be earned from mobile too?


Answer: Yes, you can earn money from mobile too, just once you create your account from another computer or by going to the cyber cafe, after that you can also use in mobile.

Many of my friends are also earning money by running internet from mobile, I would like to tell you something about it.

Friends, 5 years ago, when I was studying in 12th, I did not even have a computer. When I asked Papa for a computer, he refused to say that money cannot be earned from the internet, do not waste 40-50 thousand rupees. Do it

I got scolded by Papaji instead of a computer, even he refused to run the internet, but I did not give up even after that and continued my efforts, then I had only one sony mobile, I used this mobile Made his website and kept working hard.

Many times I did not want to bow down, but I did not let myself bow down, today I am earning 50-60 dollars. With my hard work, I have also taken a computer and help the family.

How to earn money online sitting at home from the Internet?

Friends, these 2 ways are such ways to earn money online, in which you do not need to spend a single penny, both are free and both are popular, you can easily earn money with their help.

But before that, I would like to tell you that before starting your work on these two, you should know about important information.

Yes, friends, it is very important to know about your interest before starting online work because if you do not have an interest, you cannot be successful in your work like


  • Shayari and ghazal
  • Mourning to cook
  • Laughter joke
  • gk (general knowledge)
  • Stories
  • mourning of cricket
  • tips and tricks
  • computer
  • dance and singing

Apart from these, there can be anyone else, you can choose whatever you feel is right.

How is it to know your interest type?

If you are not able to know about your interest, then I will tell you an easy way to do this, you should focus on your mind and think about what you like the most.

You can also take help of your friends or family members in what you pay attention to the most, and anyway it is not a difficult task, everyone knows what work they grieve if you are not able to do this or If you want to know more about it then you read this post.

So hopefully you must have found out about your interest, now I will tell you about these ways how you can earn money from them.

1. By Blogging (Blogging)


How can you earn money sitting at home by creating a blog?


  1. First of all, you have to make your blog on www.blogger.com It is very easy to make a blog, you can make a blog easily.
  2. After creating a blog, you upload a good template of your choice because the better the template of your blog, the more your visitors will like it, click here to change the template of your blog.
  3. After changing the template of the blog, set Widget according to it in your own way, if you do not know how to install the widget on the blog, then read this post, click here to add the widget to the blog.
  4. Now share a very good post related to your interest in your blog, if you do not know how to write a post, then tell me by commenting, I will help you add a link to another post in your post.

After doing everything you need SEO. SEO i.e. search engine optimization work is to connect our blog to google search engine.

I am telling you the easiest way to connect the blog with a google search engine, follow all the ways mentioned in this post, your blog will definitely be connected to a google search engine and if you cannot do this then tell me your problem in the comment.

Now I assume that you have done all the work i.e. you have also made a blog and put a post in it, so now you have to tell how to earn money from the blog.

How to make money from a blog?

To earn money from Blog, you have to link your blog to any website showing ads, I will tell you about 2 websites here.

1. Adsense

Friends, after making a blog, we have to link your blog with AdSense to earn money, but the rules of AdSense are very strict, you have to follow them or else your AdSense will not approve, then you add your blog to Adsense.

If you want to know more about Adsense, then click here to know about Adsense and if for any reason your AdSense is not approved, then you can earn money by showing ads on your blog by creating an account on Bidvertiser.

Let me tell you one thing that the advertiser's earnings are slightly less than AdSense, but if not earning at all, then earning a little is good.

2. Bidvertiser

The advertiser is a website that works like AdSense and gives us money like AdSense, the difference between the two is that Adsense gives more money an advertiser pays a little less.

If your AdSense is not approved, then you can create an account on the advertiser. Click here to create an account on the advertiser. How to earn money from Bidvertiser by creating a website or blog

2. Video Upload (Youtube)

How to earn money by uploading videos on YouTube?

You do not have to do much to earn money from YouTube, just you have to make a video and upload it to YouTube, it is easier than blogging. I have uploaded many posts related to YouTube on this website.

If you search Youtube in the search box of my website, you will get all the information on YouTube or you can also get YouTube information by clicking on Youtube in the tags list of my website.

So, friends, you all must have known, but still, let me tell you a little more about YouTube so that you do not have any kind of problem.


  •  First, make a video of 4-5 minutes.
  • Now go to www.YouTube.com and log in with your Gmail account.
  • Now you have to upload your video on YouTube, click here for how to upload a video on YouTube.
  • After uploading 7-8 videos, when some views come on your videos, then you have to monetize the video.
  • After Monetize Video, you have to add your YouTube account to AdSense.

So friends, now you know about both Youtube and Blogging and if you want to know more then you can ask in the comment below.


Comments